Central Alabama Office
Originally from the small town of Carrollton, Alabama, Caleb Carr joined the firm’s central office in January of 2022 as a law clerk. Upon passing the July 2022 Alabama Bar Exam, he began working as an associate. His practice is primarily focused in general insurance defense litigation and motor vehicle/trucking defense. Before joining the firm, Caleb clerked for a large plaintiff’s firm and interned for the Lauderdale County Alabama District Attorney.
Caleb attended the University of North Alabama where he graduated Summa Cum Laude and with the highest GPA in the department of Politics, Justice, Law, and Philosophy. He received a full scholarship to Faulkner University’s Jones School of Law and served as a member of the Board of Advocates and as President of the Student Bar Association. He also worked in the school’s elder law clinic as a student advocate for various clients. Caleb is a member of the Alabama State Bar, Alabama Young Lawyers Association, the Montgomery County Bar Association, and the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
Caleb and his wife, Baylee, reside in Montgomery and are members of Thorington Road Baptist Church. They volunteer in the church nursery and with vacation Bible school.
- Alabama State Bar, 2022
- Faulkner University Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2019
- College Degree(s), Honors and Activities
- University of North Alabama, Bachelor of Science (Criminal Justice), Summa Cum Laude, 2019
Current and Past Professional Affiliations
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- President of Criminal Justice Student Association
- SGA President’s Cabinet
- Alabama Young Lawyers Association