Jeffry N. Gale (Of Counsel)
Jeff’s practice consists of general insurance defense and motor vehicle litigation. He earned his Bachelor of Arts in Communication degree from The University of Alabama in 1993, where he graduated cum laude. He attended law school at The University of Alabama, where he graduated with his Juris Doctor in 1996.
Prior to joining the firm, Jeff has over two decades’ experience handling motor vehicle and workers’ compensation litigation. Jeff has also had a varied practice, including employment law litigation, representing municipal and other public entities, and has frequently served by court appointment as a guardian ad litem in probate and other matters.
Jeff is registered on the Alabama State Court Mediator Roster by the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution and has been certified as a Guardian Ad Litem by the State of Alabama Administrative Office of Courts. Jeff has been a lecturer at continuing legal education events on topics ranging from workers’ compensation law to the Alabama hospital lien statute.
Jeff grew up in Mobile and currently lives in Fairhope, Alabama, where he and his wife, Laura, have raised their two, now grown, children.
Outside of his legal practice, Jeff is involved in the local community, particularly youth sports, including having served as a long-time board member and recreational chairman of the Fairhope Soccer League (youth soccer program for the City of Fairhope). Jeff is also a member of the Rotary Club of Fairhope and participates in that organization’s volunteer activities throughout the community.
- Alabama State Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- The University of Alabama School of Law (Juris Doctor, 1996)
- The University of Alabama (Bachelor of Arts, Communication, cum laude, 1993)
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association