Samantha N. Fox
Gulf Coast Office
Samantha joined the firm in 2020. Samantha’s practice consists of general insurance defense and motor vehicle litigation.
Samantha is a native of the Mississippi Gulf Coast and lives in Mobile. She earned her law degree from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law where she attended on a Dean’s Academic Scholarship. While in law school, Samantha successfully represented clients in domestic relations cases with the Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic and worked as a research assistant for Professor Bobby M. Harges.
Prior to joining the firm, Samantha served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert H. Smith and the Honorable S. Wesley Pipes of the Alabama Thirteenth Judicial Circuit.
- Alabama State Bar, 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2018
- The University of Mississippi, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2014
Current and Past Professional Affiliations
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association