Gulf Coast Office
Ursula joined the firm in 2020. Her practice consists of general insurance defense litigation.
She earned her law degree from Tulane Law School in 2016 where she served on the Tulane Maritime Law Journal and the Tulane University Legal Assistance Program. While there, she also clerked for the Honorable Fredericka H. Wicker of the Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal and volunteered in the Tax Unit at Southeast Louisiana Legal Services.
After graduating, Ursula served as law clerk to the Honorable Robert H. Smith of the Alabama Thirteenth Judicial Circuit and volunteered with Legal Services Alabama in the areas of asset forfeiture and bankruptcy.
She earned a Bachelor of Arts from George Washington University’s Elliott School of International Affairs. Ursula grew up in Virginia and currently lives in Mobile with her husband, Nathan.
- Alabama State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Tulane Law School, Juris Doctor
- George Washington University, Bachelor of Arts, International Affairs
Current and Past Professional Affiliations
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association