Zachary P. Trader
Central Alabama Office
Mr. Trader joined the firm’s central Alabama office in 2018. Zac’s practice is primarily focused in the areas of motor vehicle/trucking defense, general insurance defense, and insurance coverage issues.
Zac graduated summa cum laude from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law. During law school, Mr. Trader was the recipient of The Carter Award for Scholarship, which is the award he received for graduating first in his class from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law. Mr. Trader was also an Articles Editor for the Faulkner Law Review and an award-winning advocate on Faulkner’s National Moot Court and Mock Trial Teams. During law school, Zac clerked for two Justices on the Supreme Court of Alabama, which included Justice Tommy Bryan and Justice Kelli Wise. Upon graduation from law school, Zac was named a member of The Order of Barristers, which is a national honorary organization whose purpose is to encourage advocacy amongst law school graduates.
Prior to law school, Zac received his Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice and History from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2018
- Faulkner Law Review – Articles Editor
- South Texas Mock Trial Challenge – 2018 Best Advocate
- ABA National Moot Court Competition – 2017 Regional Champion
College Degree(s), Honors and Activities
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and History, 2013
- History Honor Society of Phi Alpha Theta
Current and Past Professional Associations
- The Order of Barristers
- The Hugh Maddox American Inn of Court
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association