Jason R. Herbert
Central Alabama Office
Jason R. Herbert joined the firm’s central Alabama office in 2018. Jason’s practice is primarily focused in the areas of general insurance defense, motor vehicle litigation, and insurance coverage.
Jason grew up in a small town in southeastern Indiana. After moving to Alabama in his teenage years, Jason attended Auburn University where he earned his Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting. Jason attended Faulkner University Jones School of Law upon completion of his undergraduate work where he graduated cum laude. During law school, Jason was the Dean’s Scholarship Recipient and served as the Chairman of the Board of Advocates, Senior Editor on the Faulkner Law Review, participant on both moot court and trial competition teams, and student advocate for various clients through school’s Elder Law Clinic.
Jason is married to Sydney Anderson Herbert and they are the parents of twins – Emery and Harrison. Jason and his family attend First Baptist Church of Montgomery.
- Alabama State Bar
- S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2015
- Faulkner Law Review– Senior Editor
- Faulkner Law Board of Advocates – Chairman
- Faulkner Law’s Elder Law Clinic – Student Advocate
College Degree(s), Honors and Activities
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting, 2012
Current and Past Professional Affiliations
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association