Central Alabama Office
Originally from Dothan, Alabama, Ashley graduated summa cum laude from the University of Alabama in 2016 with a bachelor’s degree in political science. She received her juris doctorate from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2019. While in law school, Ashley worked at Holtsford Gilliland as a law clerk, gaining valuable experience across the varied spectrum of the firm’s practice areas. Upon her completion of the bar exam, Ashley joined the firm as an associate. She has served as an invaluable member of multiple jury trial teams which have obtained successful verdicts at trial.
Ashley’s practice is focused primarily in the areas of governmental liability, motor vehicle liability, and general insurance defense litigation. She is a member of the Alabama Bar Association, Alabama Young Lawyers’ Association, the Montgomery County Bar Association, and the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association.
- Alabama State Bar, 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- University of Alabama School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2019
Current Professional Affiliations
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Alabama Young Lawyers’ Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- 2022-present District Director, Young Lawyers Section Board
- 2022-2023 Rookie of the Year, Women in the Law Section
- Montgomery County Bar Association