Alex (Trey) L. Holtsford, III
Central Alabama Office
Alex L. Holtsford III (Trey) joined the firm’s central Alabama office in 2013. His practice is primarily focused in the areas of general insurance defense, motor vehicle litigation, insurance coverage, governmental entity litigation, and workers’ compensation.
Originally from Montgomery, Alabama, Trey attended the University of Alabama where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Political Science in 2009. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2013. During law school, Trey served as a Senior Editor of the Law and Psychology Law Review. He also worked as an intern at the Alabama Sentencing Commission of the Alabama Supreme Court where he worked on Truth in Sentencing Legislation. Trey is a member of the Alabama Bar Association, Alabama Young Lawyers’ Association, the Montgomery County Bar Association, and the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association.
Trey resides in Montgomery with his wife, Rebecca, and their daughter, Anne Pruitt.
- Alabama State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- University of Alabama School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
- Law and Psychology Law Review– Senior Editor\
College Degree(s), Honors and Activities
- University of Alabama, Bachelor of Arts in History & Political Science, 2009
- History Honor Society of Phi Alpha Theta
Current and Past Professional Affiliations
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Montgomery County Young Lawyers’ Association